Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

MonoTracer Covered Motorcycles For Sale

The MonoTracer looks like a covered motorcycle. And that's pretty much what it is. It features an aerodynamic cockpit that reduces the bike's drag, and seats two (one behind the other). It looks alright. Its 130 horsepower engine gets it going to 60 in 5.7 seconds and maxes out at 155 MPH. Now I know what you're thinking -- the Geekologie writer is a total wanker. And you're right, I am. The MonoTracer will set you back a staggering $82,350 and are available now. I don't need one though. Nope, I need two. That way I have a backup in case I crash the other trying to jump over my neighbor's house during a stunt spectacular. Don't worry though, they have a pool in the backyard for me to land in.
UPDATE: Greetings from the ICU! I guess it's the other neighbors with a pool.
A bunch more pictures of the bike (including some action shots), after the jump.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment